Friday, April 22, 2011

Brinley's 1st B-Day Party

4-17-11

Brinley,
I cannot believe that we are celebrating your 1st birthday. It seems just like yesterday that we were taking you home from the hospital. I know that you won't remember anything from this day, but know that you are a very loved girl. You have a bunch of family and friends that love you so much. And they were here to make your day a very special one. Your mommy and daddy love you so much and want you to know that you had a great party!
~Mom and Dad

I absolutely LOVE the invitations!!!


Brinley doesn't actually turn 1 until Thursday April 21, 2011. That weekend is Easter weekend so we decided to have her B-Day Party the weekend before. Brinley is so spoiled and loved, she has no idea. We had about 40 people in the shop for B's B-day! Thanks to everyone who showed up to make her day special! I put a friend in charge of pics without much instruction and then after it was all over, I thought, oh no, I didn't get a pic of B with her guests. So sorry about that.

The CAKE!
I was not happy with the way it turned out for the amount of money I spent on this thing. The top tier was suppose to be pink and black checkered, not diamond and the whole thing was supposed to be airbrushed. Everyone else liked it though!

Birthday Princess!!!

All Most of the kiddos that were there!
B would not let me leave her there by herself.
Reese, Ady, Baby Logan, Tori, Taryn, and Jax
missing: Alex, Wyatt, Maleah, Addy

B opening up presents


She loved the wagon that her daddy and mommy got her! She had everyone pulling her around in it the rest of the time!

 CAKE TIME!!

 Tori, Tory, and Ady

Papa Gene and B

Family Pic, B was done by this time! 

Decorations: I bought these Birthday banners from a friend. Excuse the race banner hanging above but the party was in the shop so we had to make due!

I made these cupcake liner garland strands. They were so easy! I found them on a friends blog and decided that they would be great for B's party!

Tissue Poms were bought from a friend and some more of the cupcake liner garland that I made!

Monthly Picture Banner - This is hard to see because it wasn't hanging against anything. I had a picture for every month of Brinley's first year. I also found this on a friends blog and I loved it.

Brinley's Party turned out wonderful. I was worried about it being out in the shop but I am very glad that we had it out there. It was so nice outside and so many friends and family showed up. A big thanks to Uncle Dan and Aunt Alea for taking pics and video of Brinley's big day!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment