Thursday, April 7, 2011

Racing in Ada, OK

April 1-2, 2011
We left right after work on Friday to head to Ada. I love getting away for a weekend of racing. I know most women out there might think I'm crazy for letting my husband drive around in circles at unknown speeds with a bunch of other crazy men (sometimes women) but I love it, and I think Brinley does too, or at least she better get used to it. HA!
The weather was wonderful. I only got 1 picture on Friday cause I took some video.
Brinley just enjoys sitting in the toter eating. I don't know what I would do with her if we didn't have this toter. She can crawl around and so whatever. I put her to bed at 8 and can go watch Greg race and don't have to worry to much about her.
Greg started won his heat and finished 2nd in the feature which qualified him for the outside pole of Saturday night's feature.

Saturday was another wonderful day! Brinley spent most of her time pushing around her lion. She loves this thing. Thanks Gma Jane for getting it for her. There was no stopping her. We were 1 of about 4 trailers who camped for the night so she had the whole place to roam.


Dad went to walk the track to look for something that broke on his car and Brinley tried to follow him out there. She loves her daddy!




 Saturday was nice. Greg didn't have to run a heat race because he qualified himself on Friday so we just took it easy until feature time.


Paula and Makayla came over to hang out for a bit. Brinley has been doing this hilarious face lately and I haven't been able to get a pic of it. (Every time I get out the camera she gets as straight faced as possible) Thanks to the help of Paula and Makayla I got it this time.
When you say "CHEESE" this is what you get from B!


 Greg won the feature and after the race a few kids came down to out pits and asked him to sigh his hat. I just love it when kids look up to my husband and think that he is awesome. I know that Greg gets a kick out of it (even though he may not admit it) when someone wants his autograph.

The man and his trophy!!!
Don't worry the $$ is in his pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment