Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Pics from April

I am so behind on blogging, so I am going to do a picture catch-up. These are some random pics from April.

4-7-11 - Greg was letting Coco out in the morning and saw these deer walking down the street. By the time I got my camera and out the door quietly, they were running off. It was very cool to see them up so close in our neighborhood!

Later that day, Taryn (my friend's daughter that I watch after school) took B outside to walk with her lion. B loved it and left her sunglasses on most of the time!

close-up

4-9-11 - Roxi and I at the High School Prom: Roxi is the Senior Class Sponsor and had to go to prom. Her husband didn't want to go and she didn't want to go by herself so I was her date. We had a blast!

Victoria and her date Curtis.
Tori is only a Freshman and was lucky enough to be asked to go to Prom by Curtis. I think she had a great time!

Tori, Me, Courtney
Courtney, also a Freshman, was asked to go to prom as well. These two girls going to prom made me feel way to old!

 4-12-11 - Bath time!!!
Who doesn't love a naked baby bottom?!


4-16-11 - Maddie stayed with us for the weekend. Her mom and dad went racing and Maddie wanted to stay with us because she didn't want to miss B's B-Day Party (which was on Sunday 4-17-11)
I love this pic. B's cheese face is priceless. I didn't even ask her to do it this time!

We picked Courtney up from her friends house on Saturday so she could come to the party also!

OK, now to post B-Day party pics and 1yr pics! My baby is growing up way to fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment