Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 11 months Brinley!

OMGOODNESS...
Can it really be that my baby girl will be 1 YEAR OLD next month. Please tell me it's not so! I truely believe people now when they same time flies by when you have a little one.
Brinley is truely full of life and developing her own little personality. Sometimes I wonder what I have gotten myself into, but I would not trade her for anything in the world. She is such a happy girl! She brightens my day every morning when I walk in her room to wake her up and she has the biggest smile on her face! She also has a bit of her temper, not sure where she got that from, ha! She will throw a fit if she doesn't get what she wants! She jabbers all the time and we have deep conversations. I have no idea what we are talking about but she always answers me! She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and it will only be a matter of time before she wants to go to the shop to work on the racecar instead of staying inside to play with mom:( I thanks God everyday that he gave us this precious gift and allowed us the pleasure of being her parents!


What is Brinley up to?!
  • She is eating more and more table food everyday. She is mainly eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2-3 snack times. She has a bottle 3 times a day... when she wakes up in the morning, at naptime and at bedtime. 
  • She loves anything that she can pick up on her own...corn, green beans, hamburger, chicken
  • She is drinking apple juice from her sippy cup. But loves water the most!
  • She is eating yogurt, jello, pudding, cereal, muffins, crackers, and cheese.
  • She is pretty much done with baby food! 
  • She is sleeping 10-11 hours at night!
  • Her Schedule: 8 ounces at 7AM and a few bites of whatever dad is eating, breakfast at 9:30ish, 1 hour nap, lunch at 12PM, 6 ounce bottle and 1-2 hour nap at 2PMish, dinner at 6PM, then bath and 6 ounces at 8PM, and then bed.
  • She has 7 teeth. (4 on the top and 3 on the bottom)
  • She is in size 2 diapers.
  • She wears a size 2 or 3 shoe. (depends on the brand)
  • She has sucks on her fingers when she is tired.
  • She LOVES bath time if she is in a good mood. (she is still in her tub in our big tub)
  • She is wearing 9 month tops and 12 month pants. Her legs are just way to long. 
  • She will still go to anyone as long as she can see momma and daddy.
  • She LOVES Coco and tries to get her to play. (she will pick up Coco's toy and hold it in front of her trying to get her to play tug of war, It is so cute!)
  • She is saying momma, dadda, bub, ba-ba(for bottle and bye-bye), papa 
  • She waves Hi and Bye!
  • She claps when you say, "Yeah" and "Go Pokes" - Grandma helped her with that one!
  • She makes a kissing sound when you blow her a kiss (we are working on that one)!
  • She has a "CHEESE" face (it has been hard to get a pic because she does it so quick!)
  • She LOVES to give open mouth kisses and will give them on command now!  
  • She is letting go and standing on her own!
  • She has taken 3 steps at a time, only Grandma can get her to do this!  
  • She is into climbing on and over everything. 
  • She LOVES to climb up and down the stairs at Grandma Jane's house. (She has started to climb down from chairs as well)
  • She is loving all of her toys. She loves any of them that make any type of noise, especially her radio! 
  • She loves to dance anytime she hears music!
  • She LOVES other kids. She stops what she is doing to watch them and then just wants to touch them! 
  • She is the happiest when she wakes up from sleeping and gives the biggest smile.
  • She is noisy! She is always making noises: laughing, squealing, screaming, growling, and fake coughing! 
  • She gets to play with her cousins all day while mommy and daddy are at work! (My cousin is her sitter) 
  • She loves to be outside! She loves pulling the weeds in the front yard!
  • She loves to drink water out of a straw (her daddy holds it and lets the water drop in her mouth).
  • She is in her crib in her own room.
  • She is in a convertible car seat!
  • She loves to play Peek-A-Boo and Patty Cake!
  • She has started giving hugs! 
 Brinley Nicole,
I cannot put into words how much I love you. You mean the world to me and I would do anything to keep you safe. I just doesn't seem possible that you will be 1 year old next month. You have the most wonderful personality that any little girl could have. You are so sweet. I love everyday that I get to spend with you teaching you new things. Your smile can ligh up a room and everyone comments on so happy you are. You make your daddy and I laugh like we have never laughed before. You are such a joy to be around. I think you ahve your daddy wrapped around your finger. He loves you more that life itself. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. I hate being away from you when I am at work but I love the smile you give me when I come to pick you up. You always wave bye-bye as soon as I get there because you know we are going home! You always keep us on our toes because you get into everything you are not supposed to. It is so cute though because when you know you have something your shouldn't, you imediately look at us and hand it over very innocently! I hope that your daddy and I can teach you how to be an honest, responsible young lady. We love you more that words can express!!!
Love,
Mom-mom

No comments:

Post a Comment