Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I'm gonna break this down into days because I don't have many pics, we just did a lot of stuff!

Sunday: We did a practice run with B and a cake. We are taking smash cake pics on Tuesday and I want to make sure she is going to dig in. Boy did she ever. She loved it. I think there was more that ended up in her lap than in her mouth. But she made a mess and that's what I wanted!

Just starting

messy girl
Monday: Brinley and I stayed home most of the day. She slept till 9am. (I love you for letting me sleep baby girl!) We played and she took a nap while I cleaned and then it was over to Grandma Jane's house. I went to the gym at 1 and B stayed with Gma. After we got home and dad got off work it was play time once again. B loved being pushed around in the laundry basket by her daddy.
Tuesday: B and I had to run a few errands before dad got home and then it was off to Yukon. We went to Scantling Photography to have her 1 yr pics taken. I know it's a month early but I wanted her invite to have a pic of her on it. Lora does an awesome job and it is taking everything I have not to post them on here. I will save those for next month, so you'll just have to wait! (no pics for today)

Wednesday: Jordan came over to visit. She was so bored at home so she came to play with B and help me clean out her clothes, which was much needed. B had a fun day. The girls were nonstop from the minute Jorge arrived until her mom came to pick her up! Thanks Jorge for all the help!



Thursday: St. Patrick's Day - I completely forgot about St. Patty's Day and wearing green when I dresses B and then remembered afterwards and decided I didn't want to change her. Besides we weren't going anywhere except Gma's house. That evening my mom (Grandma Berneta) came over to watch B so Greg and I could go have a nice dinner and a few drinks. My how times have changes! We went to Chili's and by accident meet up with Jessy and Ryan as well as Cody and Vanessa. Jessy and Cody are Greg's niece and nephews. (You can read about the fam history here.) For those of you who don't know Cody, you need to go here and read about his story. Make sure you have some time and start from the beginning. Let me just say that we as a family are LUCKY and BLESSED that Cody is still alive and with us today. We ate and then joined them at the bowling alley for a few games. It has been years since Greg and I have been bowling. It was a blast and made me miss the times we all used to spend together. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We were only missing Jen and Mike, but they had a pretty good excuse not to be there (a brand new baby!!)
 (no pics today either)

Friday: We had to get up early and take Grandma Berneta to the hospital because she is having carpal tunnel surgery. When she is finished we will take her home to rest and enjoy the rest of our day. (maybe I'll get a pick and post it later for today.
We will also be packing for our racing trip this weekend. We will leave tomorrow to go to Clinton for a 2 day race. Another night in the Toter!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment