Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wild West Speedway - Clinton, OK

We left Enid around 1pm to head to Clinton, OK. Greg was going to race a 2 day show at Wild West Speedway! We arrived at the race track at about 4ish. It was windy but the sun was trying to come out. Brinley and I hung out in the toter for a while and then I took her out. This girls loves to be outside! Grandma Jane got her this lion a few weeks ago and she just loves it.

Check out my glasses!

 Things didn't go so good for Greg. He started 3rd row inside and was running second when he spun out in turns 3 and 4. When he spun another car hit him in the front drivers side wheel. It didn't look like a hard hit and I thought everything was okay because it didn't even ct the tire down, but he pulled into the pits. It was bad news!! He had bent the frame!! So we packed up and headed home. What was going to be a 2 day racing trip turned into a 1 day  one.


 Brinley is telling Uncle Dan what he needs to do to fix daddy's car!!
I can't say that I'm disappointed that we came home earlier because I hate having a late night before going to work the next day. But I am disappointed that Greg broke and now has to spend some money to fix his car. But he wasn't pissy (which is unusual) and I get one more day to spend with B and Greg before it's back to reality.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky -
    I dont have an email for you but I used regular liners and a few mini liners. I ordered them from the etsy shop that i linked on there called Cupcake Social and I ordered around 300. I did not use all the 300 i think I used 150 but i doubled them up which you dont have to do. I love it and it turned out perfect I am going to make another one!

    ReplyDelete