Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nothing Much

Not much happened today, except I forgot everything possible that I needed to send with Brinley or take to work myself. Our regular sitter couldn't watch Brinley today so her G-ma Jane kept her for us. Greg took her over there and after I left the house to head to work Greg called and said I forgot to put her milk in the bag. CRAP....So I had to turn around and go back to get it. Then on my way back I had to wait on a train!!!! Which made me 15 minutes late for work. Then I went to pump on my break and realized that I had forgotten to put more milk storage bags in my bag so thank goodness I realized this before I had everything out, and that the kitchen had zip-lock baggies that I could use. It was just a crazy day. And it was picture day at school, YEA!
Now I should be packing for our racing trip this weekend. We are going to Meeker tomorrow and Muskogee on Saturday! Hopefully Greg has some luck on the track! We want another win!
Here is a pic of B and I before daddy took her to Gma's house!
I blinked but B is super cute!! (I may be a little biased!)

The most exciting thing I have done today is schedule B's 6 month pictures for the beginning of November! I can't wait!

~We hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your day went badly yesterday! I feel responsible for it all! I will pray next time goes a little better. Have a great weekend and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete