Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Girl Crib and Dr. Appt

I think Brinley has finally outgrown her cradle that she sleeps in in our room =( We put her to sleep on her side with her feet as close to the end as we can get them. When she wakes up she is at the other end amost turned around with either a hand or a fot hanging out between the slats over the bumper pad! So Sunday (9/12/10) we rewashed all of her bedding (it has been on her bed since before she was born and I felt it needed to be cleaned). Sunday is bath night so after bath we got her ready for bed and put her down in her big girl crib. I was very sad because this just meant that my baby girl is growing up and I'm not a fan of that yet. I wish she could stay this size for a while! I think it was harder on me than it was on her. I'm not even sure she knew she was in a different bed or even a different room. She slept just as if she were in her cradle only getting up one time to eat and go right back down. She is such a good girl!
Let me tell you this girl sleeps just like her daddy! She is all over the place!! When she woke up to eat she had completely turned herself around and wiggled completely out of her blanket (she goes to sleep better when she is swaddled)!!!

This is how I found her when I got her up to go to the sitters.


She is just to cute when she sleeps!



On Wednesday (9/15/10) Brinley went to the doctor. Here are her stats at 4 1/2 months!
16 lbs. 11 oz. (88%)
26.5 inches long (95%) (hopefully she will be tall like her dad instead of short like her mom)
I can't remember her head circumfrence!
She is a healthy growing baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment