Monday, September 20, 2010

First Food & A Granny Face


GREEN BEANS
So at Brinley's Doctor approintment, her doctor told me that I should start her on food. A new food every 4 days and start giving her a sippy cup once a day! So last night (9/19/10) was our first night to try food. We had tried using a spoon the first time we gave her cereal but she wasn't to into it so this was also the first time to really use a spoon as well.

BRINLEY EATING GREEN BEANS

She was very interested in the food and enjoyed eating from a spoon! I was very impressed with how well Brinley did eating. She doesn't quite have the tongue reflex to get it o the back of her mouth but she did very good. She kept reaching out for the spoon so I had to hold her hands down.
Wanting More...

Full Tummy!!!
She ate about 1/4 of the jar and was very happy. Here she is with green beans all over herself!

Granny Face
Brinley has been making a new face the last few days. She has learned how to suck in her bottom lip! It is so cute and I can't help but to laugh at her because it makes her look like an old granny without teeth!!
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment