Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

12-24-11
It is and always will be tradition to go to Grandma and Grandpa Penner's house on Christmas Eve. Brinley is so blesses that she gets to spend time with her Great Grandparents. B calls the Granny and Pepa. It is such a peaceful place to be. My grandparents are Mennonites. They do not have a TV or anything else to distract themselves from remembering that God is number 1 in their lives.
Before we headed to Isabella I needed a picture of B in front of the Christmas Tree. The only way I can get one is to let her sit in her chair from the table!

Love that SMILE!

Playing marbles with Pepa and Tori

Opening her presents!


 Mema and B
 Wyatt and B
B and Alex playing Peek-A-Boo
Granny and B

We all had a wonderful time. I always look forward to Christmas Eve with my Grandparents and Aunt Betty! I hope this is a tradition that B will be able to experince for many years to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment