Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

Last weekend - Saturday February 5, 2011 (I know I am behind on posts!) I helped host a Baby Shower Sprinkle for my niece Jennifer and her soon to be here son Logan! I was excited to take Brinley because she doesn't get the chance to spend time with her cousins. I know it sounds weird that I have a niece old enough to be having her 2nd child!

(no matter how hard I try Brinley will no longer leave her beautiful bows in her hair)

Here's the quick run down on the family history. My husband (Greg) has a half-brother (Chris) who is about 15 years older than he his. Chris has 2 daughters (Jennifer and Jessi) and 1 son (Cody). Jennifer has a daughter, Adylyn and is pregnant with Logan. Jessi has a son, Reese. And Cody has a son, Jax. Jennifer is just a few years younger than I am. So by marriage I am an Aunt, actually a Great Aunt! CRAZY, I KNOW!!



I didn't get a picture of Vanessa (Cody's girlfriend) and Jax
Brinley doesn't get to see Ady, Reese, and Jax much because we are all so busy. I am super busy during basketball season. I was also excited that Brinley would get to see Hadlea again (My friend Heather's daughter whom I actually met through Jennifer when we threw her the shower for Adylyn). But Oklahoma has gotten a lot of snow and Heather was not able to make it to Medford for the Sprinkle. Sad face! We missed you and Hadlea but it was a wonderful Sprinkle.
Brinley tried and tried to see what Jennifer was doing up there but she had no success! 

 She loved pushing the boxes of diapers around!

Greg's best friend's mother lives in Medford and stopped by. She just loves Brinley like she is one of her own grandchildren. Brinley loves Oma also, it just doesn't look like it in this picture. Brinley had a lot to tell Oma but wouldn't let Grandma Jane leave her side! Grandma Jane is holding B and Oma is just listening to B's story!
 I tried so hard to get a good picture of these to girls sitting next to each other. Brinley just loves Ady, and she loves to follow Ady around. I can't wait until these two girls are old enough to really enjoy each other!
 I have no idea what they are doing but Ady could get Brinley to sit still and play with her, which I cannot do! Ha


 And finally a picture of Brinley and Jax. Brinley is about 2 1/2 months older than Jax. She is much taller but Jax weighs more than she does right now. These two are such good babies. neither one of them threw a fit the entire time we were there. They just crawled around everywhere and had a great time. Aunt Lynda put all the kids in here and Reese quickly bailed and Ady did so shortly after. These two couldn't get out without help so they were stuck.
I had a great time at the Sprinkle and I think Jen is set with Diapers and wipes for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment