Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

This would be our 2nd Christmas to celebrate.
I wanted to start our own family tradition so Greg and I decided that we will always have Christmas Morning at our house just our little family. It was very nice to have time just us 3 well 4, I can't leave Coco out. I know that we have a lot of time to ourselves throughout the year and it is great to spend time with family, but it is also nice to slow down and really enjoy our time together!
We didn't do much at our house Christmas Morning because we knew that Brinley wouldn't care to much about opening presents and she doesn't need anymore toys. We also knew that Grandma Berneta and Grandma Jane would get her plenty of toys to play with.
Brinley is such a good sleeper and she didn't get up until 9:30 Christmas Morning. She has let me sleep till about 9am every morning. She is the best daughter ever.

Time to open presents!

Brinley was not interested in our Christmas Tree until I started to put presents under it.

She wanted to eat all the pretty wrapping paper and the bows!!



This is what Brinley got from mom and dad and Santa. Santa knew that she needed more long sleeve clothes and sleepers because she has outgrown almost all the ones she has.

Our Christmas Morning was wonderful! Greg and Santa got me a new video camera (I am still trying to figure out how to get it all loaded onto the computer, once I have time to do that there will be some Christmas Videos loaded for you to see).
I got Greg a ticket to the NASCAR race in Texas (Jane got one for Gene that he will open later today). As much as Greg is into racing I cannot believe that he has not yet been to a Nascar race. I however went to one a few years ago with my dad and really enjoyed it. I know that Greg will have a great time. I have to admit that I'm kinda sad I won't be going but Greg very much deserves to have a good time watching what he loves! 
This Christmas was much different than last year. I was pregnant and could only imagine what Christmas was going to be like with a baby. Brinley is so funny and would clap each time we opened a gift. I love her so much and cannot wait until next Christmas when she will be much more into the gift opening. We still have Christmas at Grandma Jane's and Christmas at Grandma Berneta's house to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment